Ripple has officially launched new 4.0 update that will help more banks integrate the XRP-powered XRapid system. David Schwartz, the CTO at Ripple Laps, has said that the newest version of xCurrent is now live, providing its two hundred plus consumers with a way to execute the XRP-powered xRapid system with greatest convenience.
Ripple has collaboration with over two hundred different financial institutions, this means all that hundreds of consumers are all-set to implement xRapid system. Schwartz has said that they are currently working to get all the consumers upgraded; however, it’s a tough process.
Let’s have a look at the new features:
- Updated multicurrency support – Onboard new different currencies without having to create multiple database.
- Zero downtime – Put an end to server restarts after making configuration modifications.
- Additional error codes – Now you can view more error codes in detail for easier STP-handling of exceptions.
- Upgraded monitoring and auditing – Receive a comprehensive audit reporting, and health checks for issues related to connection.
- Intuitive user interface – Configure, deploy, test and administer xCurrent via a very simple and easy to understand interface.
- Bulk FX – Users can buy FX in bulk quantity from the counterparties on RippleNet.
- Improved product interoperability – Easily access xRapid for crypto payments.
RippleNet is a network consisting of institutional payment providers such as money services businesses and banks that employ XRP-powered solutions to offer a smooth and seamless experience to send or transfer money globally. XRP is a crypto token that fuels the Ripple Network. The main role of XRP is to be an intermediary for other, both fiat and crypto exchanges.