As brokerage platforms enact the primary connection between markets and traders, choosing the right one is critical to proceed efficiently in this sphere.
That said, TRADE.com is one competent and multi-regulated brokerage service incorporating a large scale of trading products and resources.
TRADE.com is a unified brand name operated by various entities; here, we have focused on TRADE.com EU, which is operated by Trade Capital Markets (TCM) Ltd and regulated by CySEC. Let us look at this online broker’s key attributes and working design.
About the brand
TRADE.com is a reputable service provider with advanced trading technology and dynamic trading tools, channeling traders to multiple financial markets and hundreds of CFD products. The brand maintains a comprehensive trading space where users can access leading platforms, valuable educational, analytical material, and productive trading objects amid reliable conditions.
Further, TRADE.com extends numerous account types, a cost-effective fee structure, diverse funding methods, and responsive customer support, maintaining an overall interactive ecosystem.
Select from 2100+ assets
TRADE.com allows clients to trade CFDs from seven financial markets, which are as follows:
- Forex: 55+ currency pairs, 24/5 market, tight spreads with up to 1:30 leverage.
- Stocks: 2000 stocks from globally popular companies, 24/5 market, leverage up to 1:5.
- Indices: 26 global indices, 24/5 market, up to 1:20 leverage.
- Commodities: 24/5 market, approximately 20 commodities, low margin requirement.
- Bonds: 4, no fees or commissions, up to 1:5 leverage.
- ETFs: Around 11 ETFs, up to 1:5 leverage.
- Cryptocurrencies: individual coins and crypto/USD pairs, up to 1:2 leverage.
Note: These leverage limits are not applicable for Elective Professional traders who can utilize up to 1:300 leverage on all assets.
TRADE.com enlists four account categories with different deposit limits, spread levels, and features. Via the Silver Account, traders can get started with as low as $100 and enjoy the benefits of desktop & mobile trading, 24-hour customer service, and daily analysis.
The other three accounts are Gold, Platinum, and Exclusive, with minimum deposit thresholds of $10,000, $50,000, and $100,000, respectively. Note that the higher accounts are equipped with much lower commissions and spreads.
TRADE.com integrates three platforms: an exclusive WebTrader and the standard MT4 and MT5 terminals.
The TRADE.com WebTrader is an all-in-one trading platform, supporting multi-chart windows, live price alerts, intelligent analysis tools, and one-click account switching. The proprietary platform is also compatible with mobile devices and includes a spectrum of risk management functions, as well as chart-setting features for convenient trading.
Moreover, the broker records an economic calendar and Trading Central that connects the clients with independent analysis and leading international research.
- A large variety of financial assets compared to the industry average.
- Zero fee deposits and withdrawals.
- Several supported platforms, compatible with both mobile and web devices.
- Clients from the US and Canada are not accepted.
- An inactivity fee is charged after 90 days.
TRADE.com is a powerful brokerage platform, servicing its clients with extensive CFDs offering and futuristic trading conditions. At TRADE.com, market players can use feature-rich trading platforms, deposit bonuses, tight spreads, several funding gateways, and multi-channel support services to accomplish their trading objectives.
TRADE.com is an all-inclusive forum designed to help traders approach diverse global markets and assets in a productive setting.